The benefits and costs of public housing in New York City
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1990. "There's no such thing as free housing for hired agricultural workers," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5q36158z, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- J. Currie & A. Yelowitz, .
"Are Public Housing Projects Good For Kids?,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1152-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Edgar O. Olsen, 2000. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Methods of Delivering Housing Subsidies," Virginia Economics Online Papers 351, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Denise DiPasquale & Dennis Fricke & Daniel Garcia-Diez, 2003. "Comparing the costs of federal housing assistance programs," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 147-166.
- Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix, 2011.
"Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 207-213, May.
- Jos Van Ommeren & Marnix Koopman, 2010. "Public Housing and the Value of Apartment Quality to Households," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-085/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Harkness, Joseph & Newman, Sandra, 2003. "The interactive effects of housing assistance and food stamps on food spending," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 224-249, September.
- Miguel Angel López García, 1992. "Algunos aspectos de la economía y la política de la vivienda," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(1), pages 3-41, January.
- Todd Sinai & Joel Waldfogel, .
"Do Low Income Housing Subsidies Increase Housing Consumption?,"
Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers
394, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Todd Sinai & Joel Waldfogel, 2002. "Do Low-Income Housing Subsidies Increase Housing Consumption?," NBER Working Papers 8709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Early, Dirk W., 2000. "Rent Control, Rental Housing Supply, and the Distribution of Tenant Benefits," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 185-204, September.
- Joseph Harkness & Sandra J. Newman, 2002. "The Interactive Effects of Housing Assistance and Food Stamps," JCPR Working Papers 272, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Kristof Dascher, 2010. "Homeowner-made Housing Price Bubbles - East Germany's Example -," Discussion Paper Series 11, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Feb 2010.
- Martijn B.W. Kobus & Jos N. van Ommeren & Hans R.A. Koster & Piet Rietveld, 2013. "Congestible Goods and Hoarding: A Test based on Students' Use of University Computers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-083/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael P. Johnson & Arthur P. Hurter, 1997. "Economic Impacts of Subsidized Housing Location," JCPR Working Papers 2, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Gruber, Jonathan, 2000. "Cash welfare as a consumption smoothing mechanism for divorced mothers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 157-182, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.