The inheritance function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katarina Nordblom & Henry Ohlsson, 2011.
"Bequests, gifts, and education: links between intergenerational transfers,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 343-358, April.
- Nordblom, Katarina & Ohlsson, Henry, 2002. "BEQUESTS, GIFTS, AND EDUCATION Swedish evidence on parents’ transfer behavior," Working Papers in Economics 69, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre, .
"The role of gift and estate transfers in the United States and in Europe,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1606, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Pestieau, 2002. "The Role of Gift and Estate Transfers in the United States and in Europe," CREPP Working Papers 0202, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Ohlsson, Henry, 2010.
"The Effect of Inheritance Receipt on Labor and Capital Income: Evidence from Swedish Panel Data,"
Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies
2010:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Elinder Mikael & Erixson Oscar & Ohlsson Henry, 2012. "The Impact of Inheritances on Heirs' Labor and Capital Income," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-37, December.
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Ohlsson, Henry, 2011. "Carnegie visits Nobel: Do inheritances affect labor and capital income?," Working Paper Series 2011:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
- Lindh, Thomas & Ohlsson, Henry, 1996. "Self-Employment and Windfall Gains: Evidence from the Swedish Lottery," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1515-26, November.
- Goetghebuer, Tatiana & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2010. "Inheritance patterns in migration-prone communities of the Peruvian Highlands," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 71-87, September.
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.