Corporate taxation, retained earnings, and capital formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalo Edwards & Jaime Hurtubia & Gert Wagner, 1995. "El Suelo Urbano y la Composición de la Riqueza," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(96), pages 151-164.
- James M. Poterba, 1991.
"Dividends, Capital Gains, and the Corporate Veil: Evidence from Britain, Canada, and the United States,"
in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 49-74
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, J.M., 1989. "Dividends, Capital Gains And The Corporate Veil: Evidence From Britain, Canada And The United States," Working Papers 3, John Deutsch Institute for the Study of Economic Policy.
- James M. Poterba, 1989. "Dividends, Capital Gains, and the Corporate Veil: Evidence from Britain, Canada, and the United States," NBER Working Papers 2975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalo Edwards & Jaime Hurtubia & Gert Wagner, . "El Suelo Urbano y el Mercado de Activos," Documentos de Trabajo 177, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Takao Fujii, 2012. "Substitutability of Savings by Sectors: OECD Experiences," Discussion Papers 1215, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.