The generation of a social welfare function under ordinal preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 3 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Francois Laslier, 2006.
"Strategic approval voting in a large electorate,"
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2004.
"The News of the Death of Welfare Economics is Greatly Exaggerated,"
- Marc Fleurbaey & Philippe Mongin, 2005. "The news of the death of welfare economics is greatly exaggerated," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 381-418, December.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2007.
"Do irrelevant commodities matter?,"
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Tadenuma, Koichi, 2005. "Do Irrelevant Commodities Matter?," Discussion Papers 2005-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2005. "Do Irrelevant Commodities Matter?," IDEP Working Papers 0504, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jan 2005.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.