Exchange processes with price adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oprea, Ryan & Henwood, Keith & Friedman, Daniel, 2011.
"Separating the Hawks from the Doves: Evidence from continuous time laboratory games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2206-2225.
- Ryan Oprea & Keith Henwood & Daniel Friedman, 2010. "Separating the Hawks from the Doves: Evidence from Continuous Time Laboratory Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 3129, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00609824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2010.
"Nominal uniqueness and money non-neutrality in the limit-price exchange process,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 303-348, October.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gaël Giraud & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2010. "Nominal Uniqueness and Money Non-neutrality in the Limit-Price Exchange Process," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00505141, HAL.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993. "Topoloy and economics: the contributions of S. Smale," MPRA Paper 8485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asparouhova, Elena & Bossaerts, Peter, 2009. "Modelling price pressure in financial markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 119-130, October.
- Gaël Giraud & Nguenamadji Orntangar, 2011. "Monetary policy under finite speed of trades and myopia," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00609824, HAL.
- Donald W. Katzner, 2004. "The Current Non-Status of General Equilibrium Theory," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-10, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2005.
- Donald Katzner, 2010. "The current non-status of general equilibrium theory," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 203-219, March.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00657038 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan Kirman, 2006.
"Demand Theory and General Equilibrium: From Explanation to Introspection, a Journey down the Wrong Road,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 246-280, Supplemen.
- Alan Kirman, 2006. "Demand Theory and General Equilibrium: From Explanation to Introspection, a Journey down the Wrong Road," Economics Working Papers 0073, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00442865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reiter, Stanley & Maroulis, Spiro, 2008. "Stable processes of exchange," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1398-1412, December.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2010. "What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 115-131, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.