Least concave utility functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOSMANS, Kristof & DECANCQ, Koen & OOGHE, Erwin, 2013. "What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2013035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John K.H. Quah, 2003.
"The Law of Demand and Risk Aversion,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society,
Econometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 713-721, March.
- John Quah, 2002. "The Law of Demand and Risk Aversion," Economics Papers, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford 2002-W3, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- John Quah, 2002. "The Law of Demand and Risk Aversion," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 2002-W03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kihlstrom, Richard, 2009. "Risk aversion and the elasticity of substitution in general dynamic portfolio theory: Consistent planning by forward looking, expected utility maximizing investors," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 634-663, September.
- Michael Mandler, 2001. "Compromises Between Cardinality and Ordinality in Preference Theory and Social Choice," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1322, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yulei Luo & William T. Smith & Heng-fu Zou, 2009.
"The Spirit of Capitalism and Excess Smoothness,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 10(2), pages 281-301, November.
- Yulei Luo & William T. Smith & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "The Spirit of Capitalism and Excess Smoothness," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 484, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Diego Nocetti & William T. Smith, 2011. "Precautionary Saving and Endogenous Labor Supply with and without Intertemporal Expected Utility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1475-1504, October.
- Quah, J-K-H, 1996.
"The Monotonicity of Individual and Market Demand,"
Economics Papers, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford
127, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hosoya, Yuhki, 2011. "An existence result and a characterization of the least concave utility of quasi-linear preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 251-252, March.
- Yakar Kannai & Larry Selden, 2014. "Violation of the Law of Demand," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 1-28, January.
- John Chipman, 2006. "Pareto and contemporary economic theory," International Review of Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 451-475, December.
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2011. "Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1139-1149, July.
- Apartsin, Yevgenia & Kannai, Yakar, 2006. "Demand properties of concavifiable preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 36-55, December.
- Dreyer, Johannes K. & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William T., 2013. "Saving-based asset-pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3704-3715.
- Smith, William & Son, Young Seob, 2005. "Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 52-67, January.
- Beth Allen, 1996. "A remark on a social choice problem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 11-16, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.