Global convergence of the stochastic tatonnement process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keyzer, Michiel & van Wesenbeeck, Lia, 2005. "Equilibrium selection in games: the mollifier method," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 285-301, April.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Godal, Odd, 2007.
"Market clearing and price formation,"
Working Papers in Economics
06/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Sjur Didrik Flåm & Yuri Ermoliev, 2004.
"Investment Uncertainty, and Production Games,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1191, CESifo Group Munich.
- Y.M. Ermoliev & V.I. Norkin, 1997. "Stochastic Generalized Gradient Method with Application to Insurance Risk Management," Working Papers ir97021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Gaasland, Ivar & Vårdal, Erling, 2006. "On Stabilizing or Deregulating Food Prices," Working Papers in Economics 08/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.