Global convergence of the stochastic tatonnement process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Y.M. Ermoliev & V.I. Norkin, 1997. "Stochastic Generalized Gradient Method with Application to Insurance Risk Management," Working Papers ir97021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Flåm, S.D. & Godal, O., 2008.
"Market clearing and price formation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 956-977, March.
- Flåm, S. D. & Ermoliev, Y. M., 2009.
"Investment, uncertainty, and production games,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 51-66, February.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Gaasland, Ivar & Vårdal, Erling, 2006. "On Stabilizing or Deregulating Food Prices," Working Papers in Economics 08/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Keyzer, Michiel & van Wesenbeeck, Lia, 2005. "Equilibrium selection in games: the mollifier method," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 285-301, April.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.