Efficient and equilibrium allocations with stochastic differential utility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "Heterogeniety and limited stock market Participation," Discussion Papers 2014/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Global asset pricing," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 88, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "Recursive utility with dependence on past consumption; the continuous-time model," Discussion Papers 2014/3, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mariano Croce & Riccardo Colacito, 2009. "Risk sensitive allocations with multiple goods in international ﬁnance. Existence, survivorship, and dynamics," 2009 Meeting Papers 1201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Detemple, Jerome B. & Giannikos, Christos I., 1996.
"Asset and commodity prices with multi-attribute durable goods,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1451-1504, August.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Christos I. Giannikos, 1995. "Asset and Commodity Prices with Multiattribute Durable Goods," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-47, CIRANO.
- Bernard Dumas & Raman Uppal & Tan Wang, 1998.
"Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dumas, Bernard & Uppal, Raman & Wang, Tan, 2000. "Efficient Intertemporal Allocations with Recursive Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 240-259, August.
- Schroder, Mark & Skiadas, Costis, 1999. "Optimal Consumption and Portfolio Selection with Stochastic Differential Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 68-126, November.
- Anderson, Evan W., 2005. "The dynamics of risk-sensitive allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 93-150, December.
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "Recursive utility and jump-diffusions," Discussion Papers 2014/9, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.