Comparative statics in dynamic stochastic models : Differential analysis of a stochastic modified golden rule state in a banach space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2001.
"Necessity of Transversality Conditions for Stochastic Problems,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
01-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2003. "Necessity of transversality conditions for stochastic problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 140-149, March.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2000. "Necessity of Transversality Conditions for Stochastic Problems," Discussion Paper Series 115, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2002. "Necessity of Transversality Conditions for Stochastic Problems," Discussion Paper Series 128, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.