Multiperiod security markets with differential information : Martingales and resolution times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Napp, Clotilde, 2001. "Pricing issues with investment flows Applications to market models with frictions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 383-408, June.
- A. Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "The risk neutral valuation paradox," Working Paper CRENoS 201112, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Stefan Ankirchner, 2005. "Utility duality under additional information: conditional measures versus filtration enlargements," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Clotilde Napp & Elyès Jouini, 2005.
"Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework,"
- Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde & Schachermayer, Walter, 2005. "Arbitrage and state price deflators in a general intertemporal framework," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 722-734, September.
- Stefan Ankirchner & Steffen Dereich & Peter Imkeller, 2005. "The Shannon Information of Filtrations and the Additional Logarithmic Utility of Insiders," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Elyès Jouini & Hédi Kallal & Clotilde Napp, 1999.
"Arbitrage and Viability in Securities Markets with Fixed Trading Costs,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
99-033, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Jouini, Elyes & Kallal, Hedi & Napp, Clotilde, 2001. "Arbitrage and viability in securities markets with fixed trading costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 197-221, April.
- Elyès Jouini & Hedi Kallal & Clotilde Napp, 2001. "Arbitrage and viability in securities markets with fixed trading costs," Post-Print halshs-00167157, HAL.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- Detemple, Jerome B., 2002. "Asset pricing in an intertemporal partially-revealing rational expectations equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 219-248, September.
- Alessandro Fiori Maccioni, 2011. "Endogenous Bubbles in Derivatives Markets: The Risk Neutral Valuation Paradox," Papers 1106.5274, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- Cogley, Timothy, 2002. "Idiosyncratic risk and the equity premium: evidence from the consumer expenditure survey," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 309-334, March.
- Eckhard Platen, 2003. "A Benchmark Framework for Risk Management," Research Paper Series 113, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.