On the existence of a probability measure compatible with a total preorder on a Boolean algebra
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Nehring, 2006. "Decision-Making in the Context of Imprecise Probabilistic Beliefs," Economics Working Papers 0034, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Vantaggi, Barbara, 2010. "Incomplete preferences on conditional random quantities: Representability by conditional previsions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 104-112, September.
- Sarin, Rakesh & Wakker, Peter P., 2000. "Cumulative dominance and probabilistic sophistication," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 191-196, September.
- Christopher Chambers, 2007. "An ordinal characterization of the linear opinion pool," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 457-474, December.
- Fishburn, Peter C. & LaValle, Irving H., 1998. "Subjective expected lexicographic utility with infinite state sets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 323-346, October.
- Ritxar Arlegi & José C. R. Alcantud, 2006.
"Ranking Sets Additively in Decisional Contexts: An Axiomatic Characterization,"
Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra
0610, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- José Alcantud & Ritxar Arlegi, 2008. "Ranking sets additively in decisional contexts: an axiomatic characterization," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 147-171, March.
- Zhang, Jiankang, 1999. "Qualitative probabilities on [lambda]-systems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 11-20, July.
- LiCalzi, Marco, 1998. "Variations on the measure representation approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 255-269, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.