Government intervention in commodity markets: The case of Japanese rice and wheat policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 8 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Europe in the 19th and 20th Century," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43859, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Taniguchi, Kiyoshi, 2001. "A General Equilibrium Analysis Of Japanese Rice Market Trade Liberalization," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20660, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nikolaos Sariannidis, 2011. "Stock, Energy and Currency Effects on the Asymmetric Wheat Market," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 181-192, May.
- James Roumasset, 2010.
"Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?,"
2010-03, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Oskam, Arie J. & von Witzke, Harald, 1990. "Agricultural Policy Preferences: Wheat In The United States, 1981-1990," Staff Papers 14004, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- von Witzke, Harald & Hausner, Ulrich, 1993. "A Public Choice Analysis Of U.S. Producer Price Support In Wheat And Corn: Implications For Agricultural Trade And Policy," Staff Papers 13475, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- von Witzke, Harald & Hausner, Ulrich, 1991. "The Political Economy Of Agricultural And Trade Policies In Open Economies: Implications For International Cooperation In The Gatt," Staff Papers 14141, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & Gorter, Harry de, 2001. "Economic development, institutional change, and the political economy of agricultural protection: An econometric study of Belgium since the 19th century," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 25-43, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.