Government intervention in commodity markets: The case of Japanese rice and wheat policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 8 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James P. Roumasset, 2010.
"Wither the Economics of Agricultural Development?,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture, vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, June.
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 2010-03, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- James Roumasset, 2010. "Wither The Economics of Agricultural Development?," Working Papers 201003, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaos Sariannidis, 2011. "Stock, Energy and Currency Effects on the Asymmetric Wheat Market," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 181-192, May.
- von Witzke, Harald & Hausner, Ulrich, 1993. "A Public Choice Analysis Of U.S. Producer Price Support In Wheat And Corn: Implications For Agricultural Trade And Policy," Staff Papers 13475, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Banerjee, Anurag N. & Gorter, Harry de, 2001. "Economic development, institutional change, and the political economy of agricultural protection: An econometric study of Belgium since the 19th century," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 25-43, October.
- Fertő, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana I. A kormányzati politikák modellezése a mezőgazdaságban
[The political economy of agrarian politics. Part I. Modeling of governmental policies in agr," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 223-246.
- Oskam, Arie J. & von Witzke, Harald, 1990. "Agricultural Policy Preferences: Wheat In The United States, 1981-1990," Staff Papers 14004, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- von Witzke, Harald & Hausner, Ulrich, 1991. "The Political Economy Of Agricultural And Trade Policies In Open Economies: Implications For International Cooperation In The Gatt," Staff Papers 14141, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 1992. "A critical assessment of the political preference function approach in agricultural economics," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(3-4), October.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2008. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Europe in the 19th and 20th Century," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43859, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Taniguchi, Kiyoshi, 2001. "A General Equilibrium Analysis Of Japanese Rice Market Trade Liberalization," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20660, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.