Industrial Transformation in the Open Economy: A Multisectoral View
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 20 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benjamin, Nancy, 1990. "Devaluations and credibility in structural adjustment policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 659-669.
- Norén, Ronny, 2001. "Endogenous Disinvestment Activities and the Transformation to a new Equilibrium. A computable general equilibrium approach," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 569, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Norén, Ronny, 2001. "Dismissal of Employees in the Swedish Manufacturing Industry," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 575, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Norén, Ronny, 2002. "Europe’s Lack of Structural Transformation and Necessary Policy Changes of EMU," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 598, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Piazolo, Daniel, 1998. "Investment behavior in dynamic computable general equilibrium models for transition economies," Kiel Working Papers 879, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.