Energy Policy Modeling: A survey of general equilibrium approaches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 10 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2001. "An applied dynamic general equilibrium model of environmental tax reforms and pension policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-50, January.
- Mohora, Maria C. & Bayar, Ali, 2007. "Computable General Equilibrium Models For The Central And Eastern European Eu Member States: A Survey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 26-44, March.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2008. "Energy in a Resource-based Regional Economy: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 200802, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Thierry Bréchet, 1999. "Working Paper 05-99 - SPOT : un modèle d'équilibre général appliqué de l’économie belge," Working Papers 9905, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Anson, Sam & Turner, Karen, 2009. "Rebound and disinvestment effects in refined oil consumption and supply resulting from an increase in energy efficiency in the Scottish commercial transport sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3608-3620, September.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Turner, Karen, 2010.
"Energy Efficiency, Rebound Effects and the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2010-17, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Turner, Karen & Hanley, Nick, 2011. "Energy efficiency, rebound effects and the environmental Kuznets Curve," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 709-720, September.
- Alain L. Bernard & Marc Vielle, 1998. "Un exemple d'utilisation : le coût de politiques de réduction des gaz à effet de serre," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 33-48.
- De, Fence Janine & Hanley, Nicholas & Turner, Karen, 2009.
"Do productivity improvements move us along the environmental Kuznets C urve?,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2009-02, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Janine De Fence & Nick Hanley & Karen Turner, 2009. "Do Productivity Improvements Move Us Along the Environmental Kuznets Curve?," Working Papers 0908, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Turner, Karen & Hanley, Nick & De Fence, Janine, 2009. "Do Productivity Improvements Move Us Along the Environmental Kuznets Curve?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-24, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bohringer, Christoph, 1998. "The synthesis of bottom-up and top-down in energy policy modeling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 233-248, June.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2006. "A Dynamic CGE Analysis of Exhaustible Resources: The Case of an Oil Exporting Developing Country," Working Papers 200607, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Hesham AlShehabi, Omar, 2012. "Energy and labour reform: Evidence from Iran," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 441-459.
- K. Farmer & K.W. Steininger, 1999. "Reducing CO2-Emissions Under Fiscal Retrenchment: A Multi-Cohort CGE-Model for Austria," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 309-340, April.
- Tiwari, Aviral, 2010. "On the dynamics of energy consumption and employment in public and private sector," MPRA Paper 24076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 1996. "Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 145-164, July.
- Erno Zalai, 1998. "Computable Equilibrium Modelling and Application to Economies in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9804, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2007. "Global Impact of Energy Use in Middle East Oil Economies: A Modeling Framework for Analyzing Technology-Energy-Environment-Economy Chain," Working Papers 200705, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Hodjat Ghadimi, 2006. "An Optimal Depletion CGE Model: A Systematic Framework for Energy-Economy Analysis in Resource-based Economies," Working Papers 200611, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.