Asymptotic Expansions for Perturbed Systems on Wiener Space: Maximum Likelihood Estimators
AbstractBy means of the Malliavin Calculus, we derive asymptotic expansion of the probability distributions of statistics for systems perturbed by small noises. These results are applied to the problem of the second order asymptotic efficiency of the maximum likelihood estimator.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 57 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomonari Sei & Fumiyasu Komaki, 2008. "Information geometry of small diffusions," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 123-141, June.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara & Masashi Toda, 2009. "Computation in an Asymptotic Expansion Method," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-621, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Asymptotic Expansion for Small Diffusions Applied to Option Pricing," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 189-223, October.
- Yoshida, Nakahiro, 2003. "Conditional expansions and their applications," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 53-81, September.
- Yuji Sakamoto & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Asymptotic expansion formulas for functionals of ε-Markov processes with a mixing property," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 545-597, September.
- Masayuki Uchida & Nakahiro Yoshida, 2004. "Information Criteria for Small Diffusions via the Theory of Malliavin–Watanabe," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 35-67, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.