Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities II. Multivariate reverse rule distributions
AbstractLet X = (X1, X2,..., Xn) be a random vector in Rn (Euclidean n-space) with density f(x). X or f(x) is said to be multivariate reverse rule of order 2 (MRR2) if f(x [curly logical or] y) f(x [curly logical and] y)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 10 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Taizhong & Yang, Jianping, 2004. "Further developments on sufficient conditions for negative dependence of random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 369-381, February.
- Pascal Jordan & Martin Spiess, 2012. "Generalizations of Paradoxical Results in Multidimensional Item Response Theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 127-152, January.
- Khaledi, Baha-Eldin & Kochar, Subhash, 2000. "Stochastic Comparisons and Dependence among Concomitants of Order Statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 262-281, May.
- Burkschat, M., 2009. "Multivariate dependence of spacings of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1093-1106, July.
- Michael Chwe, 2006. "Statistical Game Theory," Theory workshop papers 815595000000000004, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lu, I-Li & Richards, Donald, 1996. "Total positivity properties of the bivariate diagonal natural exponential families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 119-124, February.
- Hu, Taizhong & Xie, Chaode, 2006. "Negative dependence in the balls and bins experiment with applications to order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1342-1354, July.
- Hu, Taizhong & Hu, Jinjin, 1999. "Sufficient conditions for negative association of random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 167-173, November.
- Huang, Wen-Tao & Xu, Bing, 2002. "Some maximal inequalities and complete convergences of negatively associated random sequences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 183-191, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.