Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities II. Multivariate reverse rule distributions
AbstractLet X = (X1, X2,..., Xn) be a random vector in Rn (Euclidean n-space) with density f(x). X or f(x) is said to be multivariate reverse rule of order 2 (MRR2) if f(x [curly logical or] y) f(x [curly logical and] y)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 10 (1980)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khaledi, Baha-Eldin & Kochar, Subhash, 2000. "Stochastic Comparisons and Dependence among Concomitants of Order Statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 262-281, May.
- Michael Chwe, 2006. "Statistical Game Theory," Theory workshop papers 815595000000000004, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Huang, Wen-Tao & Xu, Bing, 2002. "Some maximal inequalities and complete convergences of negatively associated random sequences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 183-191, April.
- Hu, Taizhong & Yang, Jianping, 2004. "Further developments on sufficient conditions for negative dependence of random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 369-381, February.
- Burkschat, M., 2009. "Multivariate dependence of spacings of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1093-1106, July.
- Hu, Taizhong & Xie, Chaode, 2006. "Negative dependence in the balls and bins experiment with applications to order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 1342-1354, July.
- Hu, Taizhong & Hu, Jinjin, 1999. "Sufficient conditions for negative association of random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 167-173, November.
- da Costa Bueno, Vanderlei, 2005. "Minimal standby redundancy allocation in a k-out-of-n:F system of dependent components," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 786-793, September.
- Pascal Jordan & Martin Spiess, 2012. "Generalizations of Paradoxical Results in Multidimensional Item Response Theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 127-152, January.
- Lu, I-Li & Richards, Donald, 1996. "Total positivity properties of the bivariate diagonal natural exponential families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 119-124, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.