Human capital, market structure and taxation in a growth model with endogenous technical progress
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2007:i:8:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hollanders,Hugo & Weel,Bas,ter, 1998. "Skill-Biased Technological Change in an Endogenous Growth Model," Research Memoranda 016, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Alberto Bucci, 2005.
"Product Market Competition, R&D Effort and Economic Growth,"
UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics
unimi-1011, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto Bucci, 2006. "Product Market Competition, R&D Effort and Economic Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_037, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Frederic Tournemaine, 2007. "Can population promote income per-capita growth? A balanced perspective," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(8), pages 1-7.
- Bucci Alberto, 2008. "Competition and R&D investment in human capital-driven growth," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 235.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2008.
"Growth and Competition in a Model of Human Capital Accumulation and Research,"
10913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Bianco, 2009. "Growth And Competition In A Model Of Human Capital Accumulation And Research," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(3(9)_Fall).
- Ni, Shawn & Wang, Xinghe, 1994. "Human capital and income taxation in an endogenous growth model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 493-507.
- Hollanders,Hugo & Weel,Bas,ter, 1999. "Skill-Biased Technical Change: On Endogenous Growth, Wage Inequality and Government Intervention," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 1998. "Creation and Destruction of Comparative Advantage by Public Investment in the Transport Infrastructure of Transit Economies and by Environmental Taxes," Research Memoranda 019, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Barreto, Raul A., 2000. "Endogenous corruption in a neoclassical growth model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 35-60, January.
- Grimaud, André & Tournemaine, Frédéric, 2004. "Funding Research and Educating People in a Growth Model with Increasing Population," IDEI Working Papers 262, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.