Federal govemment expenditures and revenues in the early years of the American republic: Evidence from 1792 to 1860
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 13 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin S. Cheng & Ashagre Yigletu, 2000. "Causality Between Taxes and Expenditures in the U.S.: A Multivariate Approach," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 31(1), pages 15-26.
- Indra Nurcahyo Sjarif & Koji Kotani & Ching-Yang Lin, 2011. "Exports and economic growth in Indonesia's fishery sub-sector: Cointegration and error-correction models," Working Papers EMS_2011_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Mehmet Serkan Tosun & Sohrab Abizadeh, 2005. "Economic growth and tax components: an analysis of tax changes in OECD," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(19), pages 2251-2263.
- Jean-Claude Nachega & Ousmane Dore, 2000. "Budgetary Convergence in the Waemu - Adjustment Through Revenue or Expenditure?," IMF Working Papers 00/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Luis Gil-Alana, 2009. "Government Expenditures and Revenues: Evidence of Fractional Cointegration in an Asymmetric Modeling," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 143-155, May.
- Eleanor Doyle, 1998. "Export-output causality: The Irish case 1953–93," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(2), pages 147-161, June.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2005. "Productivity growth and inflation in Europe: Evidence from panel cointegration tests," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 137-150, January.
- Subrata Ghatak & Stephen Price, 1997. "Export composition and economic growth: Cointegration and causality evidence for India," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 538-553, September.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar, 2005. "The government revenue and government expenditure nexus: empirical evidence from nine Asian countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1203-1216, January.
- Federico Guerrero & Elliott Parker, 2007. "The Effect of Federal Government Size on Long-Term Economic Growth in the United States, 1792-2004," Working Papers 07-002, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.