Banks and securities markets: Corporate financing in Germany and the United Kingdom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 4 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andres, C. & Betzer, A. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2008.
"The Dividend Policy of German Firms,"
2008-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Correia da Silva, L. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002.
"When do German Firms Change their Dividends?,"
2002-056, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Johnson, Simon & McMillan, John & Woodruff, Christopher, 1999.
"Contract Enforcement in Transition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2003. "Globalization and growth in emerging markets and the New Economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 505-524, July.
- Andres, Christian & Betzer, André & Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2009. "Dividend policy of German firms: A panel data analysis of partial adjustment models," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, March.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Correia da Silva, L., 2004. "Dividend Policy of German Firms," Discussion Paper 2004-122, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Thurik, A.R., 2000. "What's New About the New Economy? Sources of growth in the managed and entrepreneurial economies," Research Paper ERS-2000-45-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Correia da Silva, L., 2004. "Dividend policy of German firms: A dynamic panel analysis of partial adjustment models," Discussion Paper 2004-013, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Simon Johnson & John McMillan, 2002.
"Courts and Relational Contracts,"
Journal of Law, Economics and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 221-277, April.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2004. "Globalization and growth in emerging markets," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 465-484, June.
- David Audretsch & Roy Thurik, 0000. "Sources of Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-109/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Howells, John, 2003. "Financial techniques, institutions and innovation," Working Papers 2003-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.