The impact of government deficits on money growth in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catao, Luis A.V. & Terrones, Marco E., 2005.
"Fiscal deficits and inflation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 529-554, April.
- Ghura, Dhaneshwar, 1995. "Effects of macroeconomic policies on income growth, inflation, and output growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 367-395, August.
- Ilker Domac, 2003. "Explaining and Forecasting Inflation in Turkey," Working Papers 0306, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ignacio Lozano, 2008.
"Budget Deficit, Money Growth and Inflation: Evidence from the Colombian Case,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
005127, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ignacio Lozano, 2009. "Budget Deficit, Money Growth and Inflation: Evidence from the Colombian case," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 65-95, January-J.
- Ignacio Lozano, . "Budget Deficit, Money Growth and Inflation: Evidence from the Colombian Case," Borradores de Economia 537, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1998. "Public sector layoffs, credibility and the dynamics of inflation in a simple macromodel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 115-140, June.
- Jean-Claude Nachega, 2005. "Fiscal Dominance and Inflation in the Democratic Republic of the Congo," IMF Working Papers 05/221, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.