The international transmission of economic shocks in a three-country world under mixed exchange rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 13 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Volker Clausen & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2002.
"Monetary and Fiscal Policy Dynamics in an Asymmetric Monetary Union,"
- Clausen, Volker & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2005. "Monetary and fiscal policy dynamics in an asymmetric monetary union," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 139-167, February.
- Clausen, Volker & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner, 2002. "Monetary and fiscal policy dynamics in an asymmetric monetary union," IBES DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 119, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty for Economics and Business Administration.
- Óscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz Roldán, 2001.
"A General Framework For The Macroeconomic Analysis Of Monetary Unions,"
Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra
0101, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Oscar Bajo Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, . "A General Framework for the Macroeconomic Analysis of Monetary Unions," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 01-06, FEDEA.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2001. "A General Framework For The Macroeconomic Analysis Of Monetary Unions," Working Papers 01-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Karras, Georgios, 1999. "Openness and the effects of monetary policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Feuerstein, Switgard, 1997. "Fiscal policy in an asymmetric exchange rate union," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 239-258.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.