The Ricardian equivalence proposition: evidence from foreign exchange markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 12 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher J. Neely & S. Rubun Dey, 2010. "A survey of announcement effects on foreign exchange returns," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 417-464.
- Mahmoud Mahmoudzadeh & Somaye Sadeghi & Soraya Sadeghi, 2013. "Fiscal Spending and Crowding out Effect: A Comparison between Developed and Developing Countries," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 31-40, April.
- Kandil, Magda, 2006. "Variation in the effects of government spending shocks with methods of financing: Evidence from the U.S," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 463-486.
- Martin D. D. Evans(Georgetown University and NBER), 2005. "What are the Origins of Foreign Exchange Movements?," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Garima Vasishtha & Taimur Baig & Manmohan S. Kumar & Edda Zoli, 2006. "Fiscal and Monetary Nexus in Emerging Market Economies: How Does Debt Matter?," IMF Working Papers 06/184, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.