Do House Price Indices Based on Transacting Units Represent the Entire Stock? Evidence from the American Housing Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Housing Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Zabel & Katherine Kiel, 2004.
"Location, Location, Location: The 3L Approach to House Price Determination,"
04-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kiel, Katherine A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008. "Location, location, location: The 3L Approach to house price determination," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Lastrapes, William D., 2002.
"The Real Price of Housing and Money Supply Shocks: Time Series Evidence and Theoretical Simulations,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-74, March.
- Lastrapes, W.D., 2000. "The Real Price of Housing and Money Supply Shocks: Time Series Evidence and Theoretical Simulations," Papers 00-479, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- S. Peristiani & P. Bennett & G. Monsen & R. Peach & J. Raiff, 1996. "Effects of household creditworthiness on mortgage refinancings," Research Paper 9622, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gouriéroux, Christian & Laferrère, Anne, 2009. "Managing hedonic housing price indexes: The French experience," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 206-213, September.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2002.
"Interaction, Neighborhood Selection and Housing Demand,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0208, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008. "Interactions, neighborhood selection and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 229-252, January.
- Yannis M Ioannides & Jeffrey E Zabel, 2002. "Interactions, Neighborhood Selection, and Housing Demand," Working Papers 02-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel, 2000. "Residential Construction: Using the Urban Growth Model to Estimate Housing Supply," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 85-109, July.
- Gonzalez-Navarro, Marco & Quintana-Domeque, Climent, 2009.
"The reliability of self-reported home values in a developing country context,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 311-324, December.
- Climent Quintana & Marco González, 2008. "The reliability of self-reported home values in a developing country context," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Brian Bucks & Karen Pence, 2006. "Do homeowners know their house values and mortgage terms?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos Van Ommeren, 2005. "Are workers compensated by cheaper housing in regions where unemployment is high? Theory and evidence from a housing demand survey," ERSA conference papers ersa05p204, European Regional Science Association.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Omar Farooque, 2012. "Interjurisdictional Housing Prices and Spatial Amenities: Which Measures of Housing Prices Reflect Local Public Goods?," NBER Working Papers 17809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harding, John P. & Miceli, Thomas J. & Sirmans, C. F., 2000. "Deficiency Judgments and Borrower Maintenance: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 267-285, December.
- Christopher J. Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, 1996. "Unifying empirical and theoretical models of housing supply," Working Papers 96-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.