Forward contracts and futures contracts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Anurag & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2000.
"An empirical examination of the convexity bias in the pricing of interest rate swaps,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 239-279, February.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Anurag Gupta, 1998. "An Empirical Examination of the Convexity Bias in the Pricing of Interest Rate Swaps," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-068, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Anurag Gupta & Marti G. Subrahmanyam, 1999. "An Empirical Examination of the Convexity Bias in the Pricing of Interest Rate Swaps," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-001, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Bulte, E.H. & Pennings, J. & Heijman, W.J.M., 1996.
"Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80134, Tilburg University.
- Erwin Bulte & Joost Pennings & Wim Heijman, 1996. "Futures markets, price stabilization and efficient exploitation of exhaustible resources," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(3), pages 351-366, October.
- Kang, Jangkoo & Park, Hyoung-Jin, 2006. "Tests of alternate models for the pricing of Korean Treasury bond futures contracts," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 410-425, September.
- Bick, Avi, 2012. "The relationship between reciprocal currency futures prices," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 194-201.
- Hranaiova, Jana & Tomek, William G., 1999. "The Timing Option In Futures Contracts And Price Behavior At Contract Maturity," Working Papers 14740, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Lin, James Wuh, 1996. "Arbitrage, carrying costs, and inflation: A reexamination of market efficiency in treasury bill futures," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 207-222.
- Zvi Wiener & Simon Benninga & Aris Protopapadakis, .
"Limiting Differences Between Forward and Futures Prices in a Lucas Consumption Model,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
17-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Wiener, Zvi & Benninga, Simon & Protopapadakis, Aris, 2000. "Limiting differences between forward and futures prices in a Lucas consumption model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-161, June.
- Wimschulte, Jens, 2010. "The futures and forward price differential in the Nordic electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4731-4733, August.
- Aliber, Robert Z. & Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Yan, Shu, 2000. "Transactions Costs in the Foreign Exchange Market," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt4qw3p6rp, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Kempf, Alexander & Spengel, Christoph, 1993. "Die Bewertung des DAX-Futures: Der Einfluß von Dividenden," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-12, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Annie Koh & Richard M. Levich, 1989. "Synthetic Eurocurrency Interest Rate Futures Contracts: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 3055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anatoliy Swishchuk & Maksym Tertychnyi & Robert Elliott, 2014. "Pricing Currency Derivatives with Markov-modulated Levy Dynamics," Papers 1402.1953, arXiv.org.
- Anatoliy Swishchuk & Maksym Tertychnyi & Winsor Hoang, 2014. "Currency Derivatives Pricing for Markov-modulated Merton Jump-diffusion Spot Forex Rate," Papers 1402.2273, arXiv.org.
- Arie Harel & Giora Harpaz & Jack Francis, 2007. "Pricing futures on geometric indexes: A discrete time approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 227-240, April.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Leah G. Traub, 2006. "Price discovery in the foreign currency futures and spot market," Staff Reports 262, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yen, Simon & Wang, Jai Jen, 2009. "Information-time based futures pricing," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(18), pages 3826-3836.
- Jayendu Patel & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1987. "Treasury Bill Futures as Hedges Against Inflation Risk," NBER Working Papers 2322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.