A continuous time equilibrium model of forward prices and futures prices in a multigood economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wimschulte, Jens, 2010. "The futures and forward price differential in the Nordic electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4731-4733, August.
- Lin, James Wuh, 1996. "Arbitrage, carrying costs, and inflation: A reexamination of market efficiency in treasury bill futures," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 207-222.
- Zvi Wiener & Simon Benninga & Aris Protopapadakis, .
"Limiting Differences Between Forward and Futures Prices in a Lucas Consumption Model,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
17-94, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Wiener, Zvi & Benninga, Simon & Protopapadakis, Aris, 2000. "Limiting differences between forward and futures prices in a Lucas consumption model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 151-161, June.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2002. "Optimal currency risk hedging," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 241-264, April.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Anurag Gupta, 1998.
"An Empirical Examination of the Convexity Bias in the Pricing of Interest Rate Swaps,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
98-068, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Gupta, Anurag & Subrahmanyam, Marti G., 2000. "An empirical examination of the convexity bias in the pricing of interest rate swaps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 239-279, February.
- Anurag Gupta & Marti G. Subrahmanyam, 1999. "An Empirical Examination of the Convexity Bias in the Pricing of Interest Rate Swaps," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-001, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2003.
"Dynamic asset pricing with non-redundant forwards,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1163-1180, May.
- Simon H. Yen & Jai Jen Wang, 2007. "General Equilibrium Stock Index Futures Pricing Allowing for Event Risk," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(2), pages 103-119, August.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Sanjay Srivastava, 1985.
"Foreign Currency Futures,"
NBER Working Papers
1743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yen, Simon & Wang, Jai Jen, 2009. "Information-time based futures pricing," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(18), pages 3826-3836.
- Borja Larrain, 2005. "The stock market and cross country differences in relative prices," Working Papers 05-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jaime Casassus & Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Bryan R. Routledge, 2005. "Equilibrium Commodity Prices with Irreversible Investment and Non-Linear Technology," NBER Working Papers 11864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Madarassy Akin, Rita, 2003. "Maturity Effects in Futures Markets: Evidence from Eleven Financial Futures Markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1n04g31b, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Kenneth B. Dunn & Kenneth J. Singleton, 1984. "Modeling the Term Structure of Interest Rates Under Nonseparable Utilityand Duriability of Goods," NBER Working Papers 1415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berglund, T. & Kabir, R., 1995. "What explains the difference between the futures' price and its "fair" value? : evidence from the european options exchange," Discussion Paper 1995-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Wang, Ashley, 2002. "ELECTRICITY FORWARD PRICES: A High-Frequency Empirical Analysis," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt3mw4q41x, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Madarassy Akin, Rita, 2003. "Maturity Effects in Futures Markets: Evidence from Eleven Financial Futures Markets," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt1n04g31b, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Longstaff, Francis & Wang, Ashley, 2002. "Electricity Forward Prices: A High-Frequency Empirical Analysis," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7mh2m2bt, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Leah G. Traub, 2006. "Price discovery in the foreign currency futures and spot market," Staff Reports 262, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.