On the valuation of American call options on stocks with known dividends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Zoega, Gylfi, 2010.
"An essay on the generational effect of employment protection,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 349-359, May.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "An essay on the generational effect of employment protection," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0915, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Bellalah, Mondher, 2000. "Le choix des investissements et les options réelles : une revue de la littérature," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9845, Paris Dauphine University.
- Broadie, Mark & Detemple, Jerome & Ghysels, Eric & Torres, Olivier, 2000.
"Nonparametric estimation of American options' exercise boundaries and call prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1829-1857, October.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple & Eric Ghysels & Olivier Torrès, 1996. "Nonparametric Estimation of American Options Exercise Boundaries and Call Prices," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-24, CIRANO.
- Kung, James J. & Lee, Lung-Sheng, 2009. "Option pricing under the Merton model of the short rate," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 378-386.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Stanton, Richard & Wallace, Nancy, 2010. "Optimal exercise of executive stock options and implications for firm cost," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 315-337, November.
- Cassimon, D. & Engelen, P.J. & Thomassen, L. & Van Wouwe, M., 2007. "Closed-form valuation of American call options on stocks paying multiple dividends," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 33-48, March.
- L. Sereno, 2006. "Valuing R & D Investments With A Jump-Diffusion Process," Working Papers 569, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Pool, Veronika Krepely & Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 2008. "Failure to exercise call options: An anomaly and a trading game," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Gukhal, C.R.Chandrasekhar Reddy, 2004. "The compound option approach to American options on jump-diffusions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2055-2074, September.
- Perrakis, Stylianos & Lefoll, Jean, 2000.
"Option pricing and replication with transaction costs and dividends,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1527-1561, October.
- Stylianos PERRAKIS & Jean LEFOLL, 1999. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transaction Costs and Dividends," FAME Research Paper Series rp8, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- L. Sereno, 2006. "The Valuation of New Ventures," Working Papers 554, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Battauz, A. & Pratelli, M., 2004. "Optimal stopping and American options with discrete dividends and exogenous risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 255-265, October.
- Hadjiyannakis, Steve & Culumovic, Louis & Welch, Robert L., 1998. "The relative mispricing of the constant variance American put model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 149-171.
- Barraclough, Kathryn & Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 2012. "Stock option contract adjustments: The case of special dividends," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 233-257.
- Broughton, John B. & Chance, Don M. & Smith, David M., 1995. "The impact of equity option expirations on the prices of non-expiring options," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 109-123.
- Hsuan-Ku Liu, 2013. "The pricing formula for cancellable European options," Papers 1304.5962, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Bruno Solnik, 1991. "Finance Theory and Investment Management," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 127(III), pages 303-324, September.
- Chung, Y. Peter & Johnson, Herb, 2011. "Extendible options: The general case," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-20, March.
- Martina Nardon & Paolo Pianca, 2012. "Extracting information on implied volatilities and discrete dividends from American options prices," Working Papers 2012_25, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Engstrom, Malin & Norden, Lars, 2000. "The early exercise premium in American put option prices," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 461-479, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.