Alternative methods for raising capital : Rights versus underwritten offerings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Vincenzo Quadrini, 1999.
"Financial Markets and Firm Dynamics,"
99-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2005.
"Financial Markets and Wages,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2008. "Free Cash-Flow, Issuance Costs and Stock Price Volatility," IDEI Working Papers 518, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Robert A. Korajczyk & Deborah J. Lucas & Robert L. McDonald, 1989.
"Understanding Stock Price Behavior around the Time of Equity Issues,"
NBER Working Papers
3170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Korajczyk & Deborah Lucas & Robert L. McDonald, 1990. "Understanding Stock Price Behavior around the Time of Equity Issues," NBER Chapters, in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 257-278 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. N. Bagley & D. K. Ghosh & U. Yaari, 1998. "Pecking order as a dynamic leverage theory," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 157-183.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Goldreich, David, 2001. "Bookbuilding: How Informative is the Order Book?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2863, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shuyun Li, 2011. "Costly external finance, reallocation, and aggregate productivity," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 181-195, June.
- Molin, Johan, 1996. "Shareholder gains from equity private placements: Evidence from the Stockholm Stock Exchange," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 101, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kenneth Carow, 1999. "Evidence of Early-Mover Advantages in Underwriting Spreads," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Knill, April M., 2008. "Does foreign portfolio investment reach small listed firms ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3796, The World Bank.
- A. Panno, 2003. "An empirical investigation on the determinants of capital structure: the UK and Italian experience," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 97-112.
- Scholes, Myron S. & Wolfson, Mark A., 1989.
"Decentralized investment banking : The case of discount dividend-reinvestment and stock-purchase plans,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 7-35, September.
- Myron S. Scholes & Mark A. Wolfson, 1989. "Decentralized Investment Banking: The Case of Discount Dividend-Reinve stment and Stock-Purchase Plans," NBER Working Papers 3093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thakor, Anjan V., 1993.
"Information, Investment Horizon, and Price Reactions,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 459-482, December.
- Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Information, Investment Horizon, and Price Reactions," Finance 0411029, EconWPA.
- Sung Bae & Hoje Jo, 2007. "Underwriter warrants, underwriter reputation, and growth signaling," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 129-154, August.
- Knill, April M., 2005. "Taking the bad with the good : volatility of foreign portfolio investment and financial constraints of small firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3797, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.