Is the ex ante risk premium always positive? *1: A new approach to testing conditional asset pricing models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella & Toan Pham, 2000. "Modeling the Currency Forward Risk Premium: Theory and Evidence," Research Paper Series 41, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Tom A. FEARNLEY, 2002. "Estimation of an International Capital Asset Pricing Model with Stocks and Government Bonds," FAME Research Paper Series rp95, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Lee, Wayne Y. & Jiang, Christine X. & Indro, Daniel C., 2002. "Stock market volatility, excess returns, and the role of investor sentiment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2277-2299.
- Lee, Inmoo, 2002. "Insider trading and performance of seasoned equity offering firms after controlling for exogenous trading needs," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 59-72.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Ravi Jagannathan, 1996. "Econometric evaluation of asset pricing models," Staff Report 206, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ostdiek, Barbara, 1998. "The world ex ante risk premium: an empirical investigation," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 967-999, December.
- Ross McCown, James, 2001. "Yield curves and international equity returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 767-788, April.
- Peter Dawson, 2013. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model in Economic Perspective," Alumni working papers 2013-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Vaihekoski, Mika, 1998.
"Short-term returns and the predictability of Finnish stock returns,"
13984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mika Vaihekoski, 1998. "Short-term returns and the predictability of Finnish stock returns," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 19-36, Spring.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 1999.
"The Equity Share in New Issues and Aggregate Stock Returns,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm124, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2000. "The Equity Share in New Issues and Aggregate Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(5), pages 2219-2257, October.
- Driesprong, Gerben & Jacobsen, Ben & Maat, Benjamin, 2008. "Striking oil: Another puzzle?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 307-327, August.
- Sweeney, Richard J., 2007. "Fed intervention, dollar appreciation, and systematic risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 167-192, March.
- Brennan, Michael & Wang, Ashley W & Xia, Yihong, 2003. "Estimation and Test of a Simple Model of Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt20r0j5t8, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Eleswarapu, Venkat R. & Thompson, Rex, 2007. "Testing for negative expected market return premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1755-1770, June.
- Chen, Ming-Hsiang & Bidarkota, Prasad V., 2004. "Consumption equilibrium asset pricing in two Asian emerging markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 305-319, April.
- Elsas, Ralf & El-Shaer, Mahmoud & Theissen, Erik, 2003. "Beta and returns revisited: Evidence from the German stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Chang, Eric C. & McQueen, Grant R. & Pinegar, J. Michael, 1999. "Cross-autocorrelation in Asian stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 471-493, December.
- Kolari, James W. & Moorman, Ted C. & Sorescu, Sorin M., 2008. "Foreign exchange risk and the cross-section of stock returns," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1074-1097, November.
- Bae, Kee-Hong, 1995. "Market segmentation and time variation in the price of risk: Evidence on the Korean stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-29, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.