Initial public offerings of equity securities *1: Anomalous evidence using REITs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chinmoy Ghosh & Erasmo Giambona & John Harding & C. Sirmans, 2011. "How Entrenchment, Incentives and Governance Influence REIT Capital Structure," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 39-72, July.
- Marc C. Chopin & Ross N. Dickens & Roger M. Shelor, 1995. "An Empirical Examination of Compensation of REIT Managers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(3), pages 263-278.
- William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2006. "The Pricing of Property Trust IPOs in Australia," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 185-199, March.
- Su Chan & Jiajin Chen & Ko Wang, 2013. "Are REIT IPOs Unique? The Global Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 719-759, November.
- Su H. Chan & Mark H. Stohs & Ko Wang, 2001. "Are Real Estate IPOs a Different Species? Evidence from Hong Kong IPOs," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(3), pages 337-356.
- Su Han Chan & Wai Kin Leung & Ko Wang, 1998. "Institutional Investment in REITs: Evidence and Implications," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 357-374.
- Scott D. Below & Joseph K. Kiely & Willard McIntosh, 1996. "REIT Pricing Efficiency; Should Investors Still Be Concerned?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 397-412.
- Kenbata Bangassa, 2000. "Performance Of The UK Investment Trust IPO's," Research Papers 2000_20, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Ranajit Kumar Bairagi & William Dimovski, 2010. "The underpricing of US REIT IPOs: 1996--2010," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 233-248, December.
- Kathleen Weiss Hanley & Charles Lee & Paul Seguin, 1995. "The Marketing of Closed-End Fund IPOs," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-21, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Steven Dolvin & Mark Pyles, 2009. "REIT IPOs and the Cost of Going Public," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 92-106, July.
- Scott D. Below & Joseph K. Kiely & Willard McIntosh, 1995. "An Examination of Informed Traders and the Market Microstructure of Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(3), pages 335-361.
- Ling, David C. & Ryngaert, Michael, 1997. "Valuation uncertainty, institutional involvement, and the underpricing of IPOs: The case of REITs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 433-456, March.
- Joseph T.L. Ooi & James R. Webb & Dingding Zhou, 2007. "Extrapolation Theory and the Pricing of REIT Stocks," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(1), pages 27-56.
- Hsuan-Chi Chen & Chiuling Lu, 2006. "How Much Do REITs Pay for Their IPOs?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 105-125, September.
- James, Kieran E. & How, Janice C. Y. & Izan, H. Y., 1995. "An analysis of the pricing processes of Australian unit trust IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(2-3), pages 285-301, July.
- Levis, Mario & Thomas, Dylan C., 1995. "Investment trust IPOs: Issuing behaviour and price performance Evidence from the London Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1437-1458, November.
- Kenji Kutsuna & William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2008. "The Pricing and Underwriting Costs of Japanese REIT IPOs," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 221-239, November.
- Leite, Tore, 2004. "Excess initial returns in IPOs," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 359-377, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.