Voting power in the proxy process : The case of antitakeover charter amendments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Payne, Thomas H. & Millar, James A. & William Glezen, G., 1996. "Fiduciary responsibility and bank-firm relationships: An analysis of shareholder voting by banks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 75-87, December.
- Danielson, Morris G. & Karpoff, Jonathan M., 1998. "On the uses of corporate governance provisions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 347-371, December.
- Guo, Enyang & Keown, Arthur J. & Sen, Nilanjan, 2001. "The impact of firm diversification and focus: The Japanese experience," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 165-193, June.
- Sanjai Bhagat & Roberta Romano, . "Event Studies and the Law--Part I: Technique and Corporate Litigation," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1021, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Art Durnev & E. Han Kim, 2003. "Corporate Stability and Economic Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 554, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- James M. Mahoney & Chamu Sundaramurthy & Joseph T. Mahoney, 1995. "The differential impact on stockholder wealth of various antitakeover provisions," Research Paper 9512, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Guo, Re-Jin & Kruse, Timothy A. & Nohel, Tom, 2008. "Undoing the powerful anti-takeover force of staggered boards," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 274-288, June.
- Boulton, Thomas J., 2010. "Venture capital and the incorporation decisions of IPO firms," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 477-501, November.
- Maug, Ernst, 2002. "Insider trading legislation and corporate governance," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1569-1597, October.
- Stráska, Miroslava & Waller, Gregory, 2010. "Do antitakeover provisions harm shareholders?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 487-497, September.
- Sokolyk, Tatyana, 2011. "The effects of antitakeover provisions on acquisition targets," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 612-627, June.
- Portolano, Alessandro, 2000. "The decision to adopt defensive tactics in Italy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 425-452, December.
- Harris, Oneil & Madura, Jeff, 2010. "Cause and effects of poison pill adoptions by spinoff units," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 307-330, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.