Seasonality in Australian capital markets : Market efficiency and empirical issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gray, Philip & Johnson, Jessica, 2011. "The relationship between asset growth and the cross-section of stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 670-680, March.
- Pandey I M, . "Is There Seasonality in the Sensex Monthly Returns?," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-09-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Ali F. Darrat & Bin Li & Benjamin Liu & Jen Je Su, 2011. "A Fresh Look at Seasonal Anomalies: An International Perspective," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 93-116, August.
- Michael E. Drew & Mirela Mallin & Tony Naughton & Madhu Veeraraghavan, 2004. "Equity Premium: - Does it exist? Evidence from Germany and United Kingdom," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 170, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Sergio Zúñiga J., 2001. "Seasonal Effects and Volume-yield Relationship in the Central Bank Indexed Promissory Notes," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 4(1), pages 5-24, April.
- Fatta Bahadur K.C. Ph. D. & Nayan Krishna Joshi, 2005. "The Nepalese Stock Market: Efficient and Calendar Anomalies," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 17, pages 40-85, April.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Nistor, Costel & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2009. "Changes in the monthly effects from the Romanian foreign exchange market," MPRA Paper 41743, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2010.
- Lei Gao & Gerhard Kling, 2005. "Calendar Effects in Chinese Stock Market," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 75-88, May.
- Gordon Tang, 1998. "Monthly Pattern and Portfolio Effect on Higher Moments of Stock Returns: Empirical Evidence from Hong Kong," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 275-307, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.