Organizational changes and value creation in leveraged buyouts : The case of the O.M. Scott & Sons Company
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calcagno, R., 2000. "Is Leverage Effective in Increasing Performance Under Managerial Moral Hazard?," Discussion Paper 2000-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marquez, Robert & Singh, Rajdeep, 2013. "The economics of club bidding and value creation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 493-505.
- Cotter, James F. & Peck, Sarah W., 2001. "The structure of debt and active equity investors: The case of the buyout specialist," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 101-147, January.
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Larcker, David F., 1996. "The financial performance of reverse leveraged buyouts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 293-332, November.
- Ampenberger, Markus & Schmid, Thomas & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Kaserer, Christoph, 2009. "Capital structure decisions in family firms: empirical evidence from a bank-based economy," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-05, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Gottschalg, Oliver & Berg, Achim, 2005. "Understanding value generation in buyouts," Les Cahiers de Recherche 824, HEC Paris.
- Peter Wirtz, 2005.
"A Resource Based Interpretation of Performance Enhancing Capital Structure Changes : The O.M. Scott LBO Revisited,"
- Peter Wirtz, 2003. "A resource based interpretation of performance enhancing capital structure changes: The O.M. Scott LBO revisited," Working Papers CREGO 1030302, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Phillip Leslie & Paul Oyer, 2008. "Managerial Incentives and Value Creation: Evidence from Private Equity," NBER Working Papers 14331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda, 2000. "Controlling stockholders and the disciplinary role of corporate payout policy: a study of the Times Mirror Company," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 153-207, May.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005.
"Public-to-Private Transactions: LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs,"
2005-023, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005. "Public-to-Private Transactions: LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs," Discussion Paper 2005-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1995. "Corporate entrepreneurship and financial performance: The case of management leveraged buyouts," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 225-247, May.
- Henrik CRONQVIST & Rüdiger FAHLENBRACH, .
"CEO Contract Design: How Do Strong Principals Do It?,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
11-14, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Fahlenbrach, Rüdiger, 2013. "CEO contract design: How do strong principals do it?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 659-674.
- Peter Wirtz, 1999. "Comptabilité financière et gouvernement des entreprises: le potentiel des études de cas pour la compréhension des processus," Working Papers CREGO 0991204, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2000. "L'approche économico-financière de l'investissement: une vision critique," Working Papers CREGO 1000501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Murphy, Kevin J., 2000. "Performance standards in incentive contracts," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 245-278, December.
- Franklin Allen, 2012. "Trends in Financial Innovation and Their Welfare Impact: An Overview," DNB Working Papers 355, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ittner, Christopher D. & Larcker, David F., 2001. "Assessing empirical research in managerial accounting: a value-based management perspective," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 349-410, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00642737 is not listed on IDEAS
- Venky Nagar, . "Organizational Design Choices in Retail Banking," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 09-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Kyle Handley & Ron S. Jarmin & Josh Lerner & Javier Miranda, 2013. "Private Equity, Jobs, and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 19458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.