A simple test of Baron's model of IPO underpricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2006. "The Pricing of Property Trust IPOs in Australia," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 185-199, March.
- Lee, Philip J. & Taylor, Stephen L. & Walter, Terry S., 1996. "Expected and realised returns for Singaporean IPOs: Initial and long-run analysis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 153-180, July.
- Chod, Jiri & Lyandres, Evgeny, 2011. "Strategic IPOs and product market competition," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 45-67, April.
- Surendranath Jory & Jeff Madura, 2007. "Equity Offerings by Firms That Emerged from Bankruptcy," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 12(2), pages 1-22, Fall.
- Menyah, Kojo & Paudyal, Krishna & Inyangete, Charles G., 1995. "Subscriber return, underpricing, and long-term performance of U.K. privatization initial public offers," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 473-495, December.
- Mok, Henry M. K. & Hui, Y. V., 1998. "Underpricing and aftermarket performance of IPOs in Shanghai, China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 453-474, November.
- Josef Anton Schuster, 2003. "The cross-section of European IPO returns," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24859, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hensler, Douglas A. & Herrera, Martin J. & Lockwood, Larry J., 2000. "The performance of initial public offerings in the Mexican stock market, 1987-1993," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 93-116, February.
- Berglund, T., 1994. "The pricing of initial public offerings: A simple model," Research Memorandum 673, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kaneko, Takashi & Pettway, Richard H., 2003. "Auctions versus book building of Japanese IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 439-462, September.
- Jay R. Ritter & Ivo Welch, 2002.
"A Review of IPO Activity, Pricing, and Allocations,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1795-1828, 08.
- Jay Ritter & Ivo Welch, 2002. "A Review of IPO Activity, Pricing, and Allocations," NBER Working Papers 8805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jay Ritter & Ivo Welch, 2002. "A Review of IPO Activity, Pricing and Allocations," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm258, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2002.
- Ramazan Aktas & Mehmet Baha Karan & Kürsat Aydogan, 2003. "Forecasting Short Run Performance of Initial Public Offerings in the Istanbul Stock Exchange," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 8(1), pages 69-85, Spring.
- Benveniste, Lawrence M. & Busaba, Walid Y. & Wilhelm Jr., William J., 1996. "Price stabilization as a bonding mechanism in new equity issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 223-255, October.
- Stavros Peristiani, 2003. "Evaluating the riskiness of initial public offerings: 1980-2000," Staff Reports 167, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bengi Ertuna & Metin Ercan & Vedat Akgiray, 2003. "The Effect of the Issuer-Underwriter Relationship on IPOs: The Case of an Emerging Market," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 8(3), pages 43-55 , Fall.
- Dunbar, Craig G., 1995. "The use of warrants as underwriter compensation in initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-78, May.
- Qi Huang & Richard M. Levich, 1999. "Underpricing of New Equity Offerings by Privatized Firms: An International Test," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-075, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Cagle, Julie A. B. & Porter, Gary E., 1997. "Conversions of mutual savings institutions: Do initial returns from these IPOS provide investors with windfall profits?," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 141-150.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.