The welfare ranking of Pareto distributions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 9 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pencavel, John, 2013.
"The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and Its Description by Pareto's Distribution,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Pencavel, 2013. "The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and Its Description by Pareto's Distribution," Discussion Papers 12-011, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin, 2006.
"The distribution of wealth and redistributive policies,"
2006 Meeting Papers
368, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jess Benhabib & Alberto Bisin, 2006. "The distribution of wealth and redistributive policies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001162, David K. Levine.
- Yoram Amiel & Frank Cowell, 1997. "Inequality, welfare and monotonicity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2222, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yoram Amiel & Frank A Cowell, 1997. "Inequality, Welfare and Monotonicity," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 29, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Christophe Muller, 2004.
"Poverty And Inequality Under Income And Price Dispersions,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-35, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christophe Muller, 2005. "Poverty and inequality under income and price dispersions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(3), pages 979-998, August.
- Christophe Muller, 2001. "The Properties of the Watts Poverty Index under Lognormality," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(1), pages 1-9.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2013. "The principal problem in political economy: income distribution in the history of economic thought," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Jess Benhabib & Shenghao Zhu, 2008. "Age, Luck, and Inheritance," NBER Working Papers 14128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Somekh, Babak, 2012. "Access To Banking And Income Inequality," Working Papers WP2012/4, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.