The globally optimal flexible accelerator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 7 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernstein, J.I. & Nadiri, M.I., 1988.
"Rates Of Return On Physical And R&D Capital And Structure Of The Production Process: Cross Section And Time Series Evidence,"
88-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Rates Of Return On Physical And R&D Capital And Structure Of The Production Process: Cross Section And Time Series Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conway, Roger & Hrubovcak, James & LeBlanc, Michael, 1985. "The Structure of Agricultural Investment: Comparing a Flexible Accelerator with Stochastic Coefficients," Technical Bulletins 157016, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Brännlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2001.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution for Swedish Heating Plants,"
UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies
550, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Brannlund, Runar & Lundgren, Tommy, 2004. "A dynamic analysis of interfuel substitution for Swedish heating plants," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 961-976, November.
- Adam Daigneault & Brent Sohngen, 2008. "Estimating Welfare Effects from Supply Shocks with Dynamic Factor Demand Models," NCEE Working Paper Series 200803, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2008.
- Kim, Jinill, 2003. "Functional equivalence between intertemporal and multisectoral investment adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 533-549, February.
- Klaus Conrad & Michael Schröder, 1991. "An Evaluation of Taxes on Air Pollutants Emissions: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 127(II), pages 199-224, June.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1989.
"Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality,"
NBER Working Papers
2002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I & Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1989. "Research and Development and Intra-industry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 249-67, April.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1988. "Research and Development and Intraindustry Spillovers: An Empirical Application of Dynamic Duality," Working Papers 88-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Klaus Conrad & Michael Schröder, 1991. "The control of CO 2 emissions and its economic impact: An AGE model for a german state," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(3), pages 289-312, September.
- LeBlanc, Michael & Hrubovcak, James, 1985. "The Effects of Interest Rates on Agricultural Machinery Investment," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Rungsuriyawiboon, Supawat & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2007.
"Dynamic Efficiency Estimation: An Application to U.S. Electric Utilities,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 226-238, April.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon & Spiro E. Stefanou, 2003. "Dynamic Efficiency Estimation: An Application to US Electric Utilities," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052003, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Supawat Rungsuriyawiboon, 2004. "A Dynamic Approach to Estimate the Efficiency of U.S. Electric Utilities," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 91, Econometric Society.
- Krysiak, Frank C., 2006. "Stochastic intertemporal duality: An application to investment under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1363-1387, August.
- Sang V Nguyen & Edward C Kokkelenberg, 1988. "Modelling Technical Progress And Total Factor Productivity: A Plant Level Example," Working Papers 88-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Anwar Shah, 1994. "Taxes and production: The case of Pakistan," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 227-245, October.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Brown, A. Blake & Foster, William E., 1998. "Adjustment costs and dynamic factor demands for U.S. cigarette manufacturing," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 217-231, May.
- Rajagopal, Dagmar & Shah, Anwar, 1995. "A rational expectations model for tax policy analysis: An evaluation of tax incentives for the textile, chemical and pharmaceutical industries of Pakistan," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 249-276, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.