Monopolistic equilibrium, non-convexity and inverse demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 7 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Roberts & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1976.
"On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition,"
169, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roberts, John & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1977. "On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 101-13, January.
- ROBERTS, John & SONNENSCHEIN, Hugo, . "On the foundations of the theory of monopolistic competition," CORE Discussion Papers RP -296, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shirai, Koji, 2010. "An existence theorem for Cournot-Walras equilibria in a monopolistically competitive economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1093-1102, November.
- Pradeep Dubey & Martin Shubik, 1978. "On 'On the Foundations of the Theory of Monopolistic Competition'," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 484, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.