Uncertainty Aversion and Preference for Randomisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 71 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Eichberger, J. & Kelsey, D., 1995. "Uncertainty Aversion and Preferences for Randomisation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 476, The University of Melbourne.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichberger, J. & Kelsey, D., 1996.
"E-Capacities and the Ellsberg Paradox,"
96-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Larry Epstein, 1997. "Uncertainty Aversion," Working Papers epstein-97-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Peter Klibanoff & Emre Ozdenoren, 1998. "Maximum Expected Utility over Savage Acts with a Set of Priors," Discussion Papers 1218, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Kelsey, David, 2002. "Strategic Complements, Substitutes, and Ambiguity: The Implications for Public Goods," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 436-466, October.
- Klaus Nehring & Michael Magill & Julian R. Betts, 2003.
"Capacities And Probabilistic Beliefs: A Precarious Coexistence,"
978, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Nehring, Klaus, 1999. "Capacities and probabilistic beliefs: a precarious coexistence," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 197-213, September.
- Klaus Nehring, . "Capacities And Probabilistic Beliefs: A Precarious Coexistence," Department of Economics 97-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Anand, Paul, 2001.
"Procedural fairness in economic and social choice: Evidence from a survey of voters,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 247-270, April.
- Paul Anand, 2000. "Procedural Fairness in Economic and Social Choice: Evidence from a Survey of Voters," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 27, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Adam Dominiak & Wendelin Schnedler, 2011.
"Attitudes toward uncertainty and randomization: an experimental study,"
Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 289-312, October.
- Dominiak, Adam & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2010. "Attitudes towards Uncertainty and Randomization: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0494, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- GHIRARDATO, Paolo & LE BRETON, Michel, .
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1447, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Oechssler, Jörg & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2012. "How do people cope with an ambiguous situation when it becomes even more ambiguous?," Working Papers 0528, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Nehring, 2006. "Bernoulli Without Bayes: A Theory of Utility-Sophisticated Preferences under Ambiguity," Economics Working Papers 0072, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Grant, Simon & Lefort, Jean-Philippe, 2009.
"Neo-additive capacities and updating,"
0490, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Simon Grant & David Kelsey, 2014. "Randomization and Dynamic Consistency," Discussion Papers 1409, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- King Li, 2011. "Preference towards control in risk taking: Control, no control, or randomize?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 39-63, August.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Simon Grant & Jean-Philippe Lefort, 2012.
"Generalized neo-additive capacities and updating,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 8(3), pages 237-257, 09.
- Eichberger, Jurgen & Kelsey, David, 2000. "Non-Additive Beliefs and Strategic Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 183-215, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.