Optimal stationary consumption with stochastic production and resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M., 1995.
"Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 383-406.
- Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2006.
"Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0623, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Evstigneev, Igor & Taksar, Michael, 2009. "Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 166-182, January.
- Kantorovich, Leonid & Katyshev, Pavel & Kiruta, Alexander & Polterovich, Victor, 1982.
"О Некоторых Направлениях Исследований В Математической Экономике
[Some Trends in Research in Mathematical Economics]," MPRA Paper 21623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2007. "Capital growth theory and von Neumann-Gale dynamics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0720, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1997. "Existence in undiscounted non-stationary non-convex multisector environments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-126, August.
- Becker, Robert & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1997. "Stationary Ramsey Equilibria under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 122-140, July.
- Joshi, Sumit, 1995. "Recursive utility and optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 601-617.
- Wael Bahsoun & Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2007. "Rapid paths in von Neumann-Gale dynamical systems," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0718, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- I V Evstigneev & M I Taksar, 2005. "Random Field Models of Microeconomic Dynamics," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0516, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- I. V. Evstigneev & M. I. Taksar, 2001. "Stochastic Economies with Locally Interacting Agents," Working Papers 01-03-018, Santa Fe Institute.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.