A Model of Auction Contracts with Liquidated Damages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 67 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Ottorino Chillemi & Giacomo Palazzi, 2011.
"Cost Overrun and Auction Format in Public Works,"
17/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Lamping, Jennifer, 2007. "The Value of Information in Auctions with Default Risk," MPRA Paper 24375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2001.
"High Bids and Broke Winners,"
Staff General Research Papers
12665, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2010. "Debt- Versus Equity-Financing in Auction Designs," Staff General Research Papers 31517, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sarah Parlane, 2003.
"Procurement Contracts under Limited Liability,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 1â21.
- Parlane, Sarah, 2003. "Procurement contracts under limited liability," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/685, University College Dublin.
- Parlane, S., 1998. "Procurement Contracts under Limited Liability," Papers 98/3, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Wang, Ruqu, 2000. "Bidding and renegotiation in procurement auctions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1577-1597, August.
- Chang, Wei-Shiun & Salmon, Timothy C. & Saral, Krista Jabs, 2013. "Procurement Auctions with Renegotiation and Wealth Constraints," MPRA Paper 50137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Roelofs, 2002. "Common Value Auctions with Default: An Experimental Approach," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 233-252, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.