A Statistical Equilibrium Theory of Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 62 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jörnsten, Kurt & Ubøe, Jan, 2006. "Strategic pricing of commodities," Discussion Papers 2006/19, Department of Finance and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- YOSHIKAWA Hiroshi, 2013. "Stochastic Macro-equilibrium and Microfoundations for Keynesian Economics," Discussion papers 13039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maria-Augusta Miceli & Federico Cecconi & Giovanni Cerulli, 2013. "Walrasian TatÈnnement by Sequential Pairwise Trading: Convergence and Welfare Implications," Working Papers 161, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Jörnsten, Kurt & Ubøe, Jan, 2005. "Efficient Statistical Equilibria in Markets," Discussion Papers 2005/2, Department of Finance and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Barde, Sylvain, 2012. "ants and voters maximum entropy prediction and agent based models with recruitment," Open Access publications from Sciences Po info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- Toda, Alexis Akira, 2012. "The double power law in income distribution: Explanations and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 364-381.
- Andreas Pyka & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2005. "Agent-Based Modelling: A Methodology for Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Discussion Paper Series 272, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Mishael Milakovic', 2003. "Maximum Entropy Power Laws: An Application to the Tail of Wealth Distributions," LEM Papers Series 2003/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Panagis Liossatos, 2004. "Statistical Entropy in General Equilibrium Theory," Working Papers 0414, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- G. Willis, 2004.
"Laser Welfare: First Steps in Econodynamic Engineering,"
- Geoff Willis, 2004. "Laser Welfare: First Steps in Econodynamic Engineering," Microeconomics 0408003, EconWPA.
- Gaspar, Vítor & Levin, Andrew & Martins, Fernando Manuel & Smets, Frank, 2007.
"Evidence from Surveys of Price-Setting Managers: Policy Lessons and Directions for Ongoing Research,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vítor Gaspar & Andrew Levin & Fernando Martins & Frank Smets, 2009. "Evidence from surveys of price-setting managers: Policy lessons and directions for ongoing research," Working Papers w200927, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Domenico Delli Gatti & Corrado Di Guilmi & Mauro Gallegati & Simone Landini, 2012. "Reconstructing Aggregate Dynamics in Heterogeneous Agents Models. A Markovian Approach," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 117-146.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.