Some general theorems on efficiency prices with an infinite-dimensional commodity space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 5 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Molina-Abraldes, Antonio & Pintos-Clapés, Juan, 2008. "Pareto optimality in continuous-time OLG economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 933-950, September.
- Kerry Back, 1986. "Structure of Consumption Sets and Existence of Equilibria in Infinite Dimensional Spaces," Discussion Papers 633, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Border, Kim C. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1997. "Economies with Many Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 62-105, May.
- Stephen Clark, 2008. "Competitive prices for a stochastic input–output model with infinite time horizon," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2000.
"Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources,"
00-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2002. "Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 356-376, December.
- GOENKA Aditya & NGUYEN Manh-Hung, 2009.
"Existence of competitive equilibrium in an optimal growth model with elastic labor supply and smoothness of the policy function,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.21.297, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Goenka, Aditya & Nguyen, Manh-Hung, 2009. "Existence of Competitive Equilibrium in an Optimal Growth Model with Elastic Labor Supply and Smoothness of the Policy Function," TSE Working Papers 09-064, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Le Van, Cuong & Cagri Saglam, H., 2004.
"Optimal growth models and the Lagrange multiplier,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3-4), pages 393-410, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.