A dominant strategy double auction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 56 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rustichini, Aldo & Satterthwaite, Mark A & Williams, Steven R, 1994.
"Convergence to Efficiency in a Simple Market with Incomplete Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(5), pages 1041-63, September.
- Aldo Rustichini, 1992. "Convergence to Efficiency in a Simple Market with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 995, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2005.
"Large Market Design in Dominance,"
CIRJE-F-346, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2004.
"Large Auction Design in Dominance,"
CIRJE-F-282, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jesse A. Schwartz & Quan Wen, 2007. "A Subsidized Vickrey Auction for Cost Sharing," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0705, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Brummer, Bernhard & Loy, Jens-Peter & Requate, Till, 2010.
"Auction Experiments and Simulations of Milk Quota Exchanges,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
61304, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brummer, Bernhard & Loy, Jens-Peter & Requate, Till, 2011. "Auction Experiments and Simulations of Milk Quota Exchanges," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114377, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yoon, Kiho, 2008. "The participatory Vickrey-Clarke-Groves mechanism," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3-4), pages 324-336, February.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2004.
"On Detail-Free Mechanism Design and Rationality,"
CARF-F-010, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Kyna Fong & Michael Schwarz, 2009. "Towards an Efficient Mechanism for Prescription Drug Procurement," NBER Working Papers 14718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasiou Efthymios & Dey Santanu & Valletta Giacomo, 2012. "On Sharing the Benefits of Communication," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Babaioff, Moshe & Nisan, Noam & Pavlov, Elan, 2009. "Mechanisms for a spatially distributed market," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 660-684, July.
- Kurt Nielsen & Jesper Troelsgaard Nielsen, 2010. "An Allocatively Efficient Auction Market for Payment Entitlements?," MSAP Working Paper Series 03_2010, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Efthymios Athanasiou & Santanu Dey & Giacomo Valleta, 2012. "On Sharing the Benefits of Communication," Working Papers 2012.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Renato Gomes & Alessandro Pavan, 2011. "Price Discrimination in Many-to-Many Matching Markets," Discussion Papers 1540, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Wurman, Peter R. & Wellman, Michael P. & Walsh, William E., 2001. "A Parametrization of the Auction Design Space," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 35(1-2), pages 304-338, April.
- Nielsen, Kurt, 2005. "Auctioning Payment Entitlements," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24566, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xu, Su Xiu & Huang, George Q., 2013. "Transportation service procurement in periodic sealed double auctions with stochastic demand and supply," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 136-160.
- Yoon, Kiho, 2001. "The Modified Vickrey Double Auction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 572-584, December.
- Henry Schellhorn, 2004. "A Double-Sided Multiunit Combinatorial Auction for Substitutes: Theory and Algorithms," FAME Research Paper Series rp123, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.