The adjustment speed of neoclassical growth models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 4 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald, 2014.
"Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 245-269.
- Ronald Wendner & Christian Groth, 2012. "Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence," Graz Economics Papers 2012-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Christian Groth & Ronald Wendner, 2011.
"Learning by Investing, Embodiment, and Speed of Convergence,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
2011-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald, 2011. "Learning by investing, embodiment, and speed of convergence," MPRA Paper 29008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochonia S Mathunjwa & Jonathan Temple, 2006. "Convergence behaviour in exogenous growth models," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/590, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.