Stability and instability in oligopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 40 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Fabio Tramontana, 2010. "A Dynamic Model of a Boundedly Rational Consumer with a Simple Least Squared Learning Mechanism," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 47-56, June.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Tönu Puu, 2008.
"Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants,"
0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2009. "Cournot duopoly when the competitors operate multiple production plants," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 250-265, January.
- Hoernig, Steffen H., 2003. "Existence of equilibrium and comparative statics in differentiated goods Cournot oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 989-1019, September.
- Russell Cooper, 1987. "Dynamic Behavior of Imperfectly Competitive Economies with Multiple Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 2388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmad K. Naimzada & Fabio Tramontana, 2007. "Un Modello Dinamico del Consumatore con Razionalità Limitata e Analisi Globale," Working Papers 117, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Chiarella, C., 1991.
"The birth of limit cycles in Cournot oligopoly models with time delays,"
Pure Mathematics and Applications,
Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, vol. 2(2-3), pages 81-92.
- Carl Chiarella, 1991. "The Birth of Limit Cycles in Cournot Oligopoly Models with Time Delays," Working Paper Series 11, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eren Inci, 2004. "A Model of R&D Tax Incentives," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 597, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2006.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Emanuela Randon, 2007. "Dynamics of technology sharing cartels and industrial structure under a rule of thumb," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 295-317, September.
- Furth, D., 2007. "Anything goes with heterogeneous, but not with homogeneous oligopoly," CeNDEF Working Papers 07-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Okuguchi, Koji & Yamazaki, Takeshi, 2008. "Global stability of unique Nash equilibrium in Cournot oligopoly and rent-seeking game," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1204-1211, April.
- Furth, Dave, 2009. "Anything goes with heterogeneous, but not always with homogeneous oligopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 183-203, January.
- Dohtani, Akitaka, 1998. "The system stability of dynamic processes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 161-182, March.
- Mikhail Anufriev & D?vid Kop?nyiz & Jan Tuinstra, 2013. "Learning Cycles in Bertrand Competition with Differentiated Commodities and Competing Learning Rules," Working Paper Series 8, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.