Observational equivalence of the overlapping generations and the discounted dynamic programming frameworks for one-sector growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 35 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molzon, Robert & Puzzello, Daniela, 2010. "On the observational equivalence of random matching," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1283-1301, May.
- Neil Wallace, 1997. "S. Rao Aiyagari: my student and my teacher," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-4.
- Schneider, Maik T. & Traeger, Christian P. & Winkler, Ralph, 2007.
"Trading off generations: infinitely lived agent versus OLG,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
1093R2, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy, revised Jan 2012.
- Schneider, Maik T. & Traeger, Christian P. & Winkler, Ralph, 2012. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely Lived Agent Versus OLG," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1b58j8m6, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely-Lived Agent Versus OLG," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/128, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely-Lived Agent Versus OLG," Diskussionsschriften dp1007, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Maik T. Schneider & Christian Traeger & Ralph Winkler, 2012. "Trading Off Generations: Infinitely Lived Agent Versus OLG," CESifo Working Paper Series 3743, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schneider, Maik T. & Traeger, Christian P. & Winkler, Ralph, 2012. "Trading off generations: Equity, discounting, and climate change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1621-1644.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1990.
"Finite Lifetimes and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.