Period analysis and continuous analysis in Patinkin's macroeconomic model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 2 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leland Yeager & Alan Rabin, 1997. "Monetary aspects of Walras's law and the stock-flow problem," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 18-36, March.
- Reiner Franke & Stephen Sacht, 2014.
"Some Observations On The High-Frequency Versions Of A Standard New-Keynesian Model,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 72-94, 01.
- Franke, Reiner & Sacht, Stephen, 2010. "Some observations in the high-frequency versions of a standard new-keynesian model," Economics Working Papers 2010,01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Franke, Reiner & Sacht, Stephen, 2010. "Some observations in the high-frequency versions of a standard New-Keynesian model," MPRA Paper 33358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2011.
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 2000. "Walras' Law and the IS-LM Model. A Tale of Progress and Regress," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp069, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Taurand, Francis, 1985. "Une approche néo-robertsonienne simple des fondements microéconomiques de la théorie monétaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 472-488, dÃ©cembre.
- Khadr, Ali & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1989. "A method for macroeconomic consistency in current and constant prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 306, The World Bank.
- Jochen Mierau & Stephen Turnovsky, 2014. "Capital accumulation and the sources of demographic change," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 857-894, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.