Characterization of optimal plans for stochastic dynamic programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 28 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aliprantis, C.D. & Camera, G. & Ruscitti, F., 2009. "Monetary equilibrium and the differentiability of the value function," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 454-462, February.
- Tsur, Yacov & Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1990. "The Buffer Value Of Groundwater With Stochastic Surface Water Supplies," Staff Papers 14148, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Noah Williams, 2003.
"Small Noise Asymptotics for a Stochastic Growth Model,"
NBER Working Papers
10194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williams, Noah, 2004. "Small noise asymptotics for a stochastic growth model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 271-298, December.
- Noah Williams, 2003. "Small Noise Asymptotics for a Stochastic Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 262, Society for Computational Economics.
- Amir, Rabah, 1997. "A new look at optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 67-86, November.
- DAKHLAOUI Ahlem & MOREAUX Michel, 2007. "Trade-off between Hydro and Thermal Power Generation under Uncertainty," LERNA Working Papers 07.13.234, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Benhabib, Jess & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1991.
"Externalities and Growth Accounting,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 82-113, March.
- Travis D. Nesmith, 2005. "Solving stochastic money-in-the-utility-function models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul Romer, 1990.
"Determinacy of Equilibrium in Dynamic Models with Finitely Many Consumers,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
165, David K. Levine.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Romer, Paul M., 1990. "Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1989. "Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers," Staff Report 118, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Ryszard Rudnicki & John Stachurski, 2004. "Stochastic Growth With Nonconvexities:The Optimal Case," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 897, The University of Melbourne.
- Aliprantis, C.D. & Camera, G. & Ruscitti, F., 2007. "Monetary Equilibrium and the Differentiability of the Value Function," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1199, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Mehrling, Perry, 1995. "A note on the optimum quantity of money," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 249-258.
- Fabio Privileggi, 1995. "A characterization for solutions of stochastic discrete time optimization models," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 165-180, September.
- Chen, Yu & Cosimano, Thomas F. & Himonas, Alex A., 2008. "Analytic solving of asset pricing models: The by force of habit case," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3631-3660, November.
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1985. "Uncertainty, Information, And Irreversible Investments," Staff Papers 14047, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- DAKHLAOUI Ahlem, 2007. "Dynamic games in the wholesale electricity market," LERNA Working Papers 07.21.242, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Joshi, Sumit, 2007. "Asymmetric outcome in a symmetric dynamic duopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 531-555, February.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul Romer, 1989. "Steady States and Determinacy in Economies with Infinitely Lived Agents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 52, David K. Levine.
- Kumar, Praveen, 2006. "Intertemporal price-quality discrimination and the Coase conjecture," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 896-940, November.
- Mitra, Tapan & Privileggi, Fabio, 2003. "Cantor Type Invariant Distributions in the Theory of Optimal Growth under Uncertainty," Working Papers 03-09, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.