Rational expectations in microeconomic models: An overview
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 26 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Sudhir A., 1995. "Bayesian learning behaviour and the stability of equilibrium forecasts," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 461-495.
- Pietra, Tito & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1998. "Fully revealing equilibria in sequential economies with asset markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 211-223, March.
- Ehud Kalai, 2005.
"Partially-Specified Large Games,"
1403, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Giuseppe Grande & Luigi Ventura, 2001.
"Labor Income and Risky Assets under Market Incompleteness: Evidence from Italian Data,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
399, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Grande, Giuseppe & Ventura, Luigi, 2002. "Labor income and risky assets under market incompleteness: Evidence from Italian data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2-3), pages 597-620, March.
- DeMarzo, Peter & Skiadas, Costis, 1998. "Aggregation, Determinacy, and Informational Efficiency for a Class of Economies with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-152, May.
- Pietra, Tito & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1997. "Extrinsic Uncertainty and the Informational Role of Prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 154-180, November.
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2001. "Rational limits to arbitrage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25068, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hellwig, Martin, 1996. "Rational expectations equilibria in sequence economies with symmetric information: The two-period case," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 9-49.
- Juli Radev, 2011. "Static and dynamic market disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 36-63.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Polemarchakis, Heracles M., 1998. "Partial Revelation with Rational Expectations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 171-181, May.
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry, 1993. "Asymétrie d’information et marchés financiers : une synthèse de la littérature récente," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(1), pages 8-44, mars.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2009. "Information revelation in a security market: The impact of uncertain participation," Working Papers halshs-00575046, HAL.
- Ehud Kalai & Ehud Lehrer, 1990. "Merging Economic Forecasts," Discussion Papers 1035, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Emanuela Sciubba, 2005.
"Asymmetric information and survival in financial markets,"
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 353-379, 02.
- Sciubba, E., 1999. "Asymmetric Information and Survival in Financial Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9908, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jayasri Dutta & Stephen Morris, .
""The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs'',"
CARESS Working Papres
95-03, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Dutta, Jayasri & Morris, Stephen, 1997. "The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 231-244, March.
- Jayasri Dutta & Stephen Morris, . "The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs," Penn CARESS Working Papers 269cceedcbd401a5e46548b88, Penn Economics Department.
- DUTTA, Jayasri & MORRIS, Stephen, 1995. "The Revelation of Information and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs," CORE Discussion Papers 1995076, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Garcia, René, 1986. "La théorie économique de l’information : exposé synthétique de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 88-109, mars.
- Khan, M. Ali & Sun, Yeneng & Tourky, Rabee & Zhang, Zhixiang, 2008. "Similarity of differential information with subjective prior beliefs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(9-10), pages 1024-1039, September.
- Silva Lopes, Artur, 1994.
"A "hipótese das expectativas racionais": teoria e realidade (uma visita guiada à literatura até 1992)
[The "rational expectations hypothesis": theory and reality (a guided to," MPRA Paper 9699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Jul 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.