Utility over time: The homothetic case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 25 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Becker & Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012.
"On Existence and Bubbles of Ramsey Equilibrium with Borrowing Constraints,"
AMSE Working Papers
1231, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 11 Nov 2012.
- Robert Becker & Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "On existence, efficiency and bubbles of Ramsey equilibrium with borrowing constraints," Caepr Working Papers 2012-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Robert Becker & Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Thomas Seegmuller, 2013. "On existence, efficiency and bubbles of Ramsey equilibrium with borrowing constraints," Working Papers 4, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Robert Becker & Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Thomas Seegmuller, 2012. "On Existence, Efficiency and Bubbles of Ramsey Equilibrium with Borrowing Constraints," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00793530, HAL.
- Pablo F. Beker & Subir Chattopadhyay, 2006.
"Economic Survival When Markets Are Incomplete,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2006-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Roche, Hervé, 2011. "Asset prices in an exchange economy when agents have heterogeneous homothetic recursive preferences and no risk free bond is available," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 80-96, January.
- Beker, Pablo & Chattopadhyay, Subir, 2010.
"Consumption dynamics in general equilibrium: A characterisation when markets are incomplete,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2133-2185, November.
- Beker, Pablo & Subir Chattopadhyay, 2009. "Consumption Dynamics in General Equilibrium : A Characterisation when Markets are Incomplete," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 921, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2002. "Introduction to a General Equilibrium Approach to Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Braido, Luis H. B., 2013. "Ergodic Markov equilibrium with incomplete markets and short sales," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.