An equilibrium analysis of search and breach of contract II. A non-steady state example
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 25 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- P. Diamond & E. Makin, 1979. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Search and Breach of Contract, II: A Non-Steady State Example," Working papers 237, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Lagos & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2004.
"A Model of Job and Worker Flows,"
2004 Meeting Papers
36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2007. "A Model of Job and Worker Flows," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(5), pages 770-819, October.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2006. "A model of job and worker flows," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 358, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Ricardo Lagos, 2004. " A Model of Job and Worker Flows," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0403, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- MacCall, John & Lippman, Steven A., 1982. "An equilibrium model of turnover with belated information," Discussion Papers, Series I 167, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Morvay, Endre, 2012.
"Munkapiac keresÃ©si sÃºrlÃ³dÃ¡sokkal
[Job-seeking on the labour market, with frictions]," KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle AlapÃtvÃ¡ny (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 139-163.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2011. "Matching Models of Equilibrium Unemployment: An Overview," MPRA Paper 30191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedman, James W. & Mezzetti, Claudio, 1998. "Games with Partially Enforceable Agreements," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 176-200, May.
- Yang Liu, 2011. "Labor market matching with heterogeneous job seekers in China," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 1980-1992.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.